At Financial Planning Consultants, Inc., we share your concerns about privacy. We understand that you want to know how we treat the personal information that we obtain from you in the course of providing you with our products and services. We do not disclose any non-public, personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Information about you that we collect.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
Our use of information about you.
- We may share information about you with other affiliates, such as:
- Raymond James Financial Services.
- Otherwise, we do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to anyone except as permitted by law. We follow the same policy with respect to non-public information received from all clients.
How we protect your confidential information.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who have need for that information to provide services to you, or to employees who assist those who provide those services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information.
This Privacy Notice is an important part of our continuing commitment to providing the best service to you. We believe it is important to make clear to you how information is being used at Financial Planning Consultants, Inc., and how such information is protected.
At Financial Planning Consultants, Inc., we work hard to establish and maintain your trust. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your non-public, personal information, please feel free to contact us.
Also, we would like to offer to you the latest version of our ADV Part II which has been prepared in accordance with the Investment Adviser Act of 1940. Please call our team at (800) 808-1302 if you would like to receive this packet. We do not accept orders and/or instructions regarding your account by e-mail, voice mail, fax or any alternate method.